This guy loves to talk about and show you why a Filtration System is a Screen Printing shop must-have and how it can help home-based, store-front, graphics and commercial screen printers meet rules and policies regarding the liquid that can safely go down the drain. Watch a step-by-step video for the full picture. And, check out this thumbs-up Filtration System product review video by Catspit Productions.
Free shipping opportunities are available with a $50 purchase when shipped in the contiguous U.S.A. And, we ship world-wide.
651-686-5027 firstname.lastname@example.org 888.717.4466
Part 5 in the RhinoTech video series targets the tips and method on how to remove the stencil from the screen frame after printing is completed, so that you gain a new-looking screen frame in its place.
TOOLS for SUCCESSFUL EMULSION REMOVAL PROCESS
ERG8550L that is a ready-to-use Emulsion Remover. It rapidly removes emulsion and capillary film from screens, offers excellent freeze/thaw characteristics and is ideal for use in all climates.
A RhinoCleanWashout Booth that is available in a variety of standard sizes. Its compact, space saving design and durable construction in Polypro continues to be the foremost choice for screen printers.
The RS1500APressure Washer that features a 26” hose, adjustable PSI from 250 – 1500 PSI, an adjustable nozzle, 110V and ground fault plug. It weighs just 60 lbs. in a very compact form and is a powerhouse of a system that just keeps on working year after year after year.
Apply ERG8550L to scrubber and scrub on both sides of screen.
As you notice in the video, once applied, the stencil begins to break down almost immediately.
After scrubbing, let the product sit for 1 – 2 minutes. Now, power wash (we use the RS1500A).
In a smooth motion, sweep pressure washer back and forth across the screen and experience the excitement of a new-looking screen frame coming into view!
Let screen dry. And, then you’re ready to reuse. It’s that simple.
Thanks for watching another RhinoTech video.
We hope we have helped you lighten the load and advance your screen cleaning technique. Questions? We’re here for you at 651-686-5027 x 4 or email@example.com.
It’s a vision; an all-inclusive 4/Color – 2/Station, manual textile Screen Printer together with a 5’ Conveyor Dryer. The SureCure 5-4/2 Combo with all-steel, powder coated construction offers all the flexibility needed to set up a compact screen printing business in a home, studio or commercial screen printing shop.
Features of the Conveyor Dryer by RhinoTech:
110 V, 17 amps.
Adjustable belt speed control with a 20” long belt.
On/off switch for heating element.
Screen Printer Features:
Adjustable and rotates, so that two people have the ability to print in sync w/each other.
Off – contact adjustment.
Will hold 20 x 24” aluminum screen frames with 16″ x 16″ platen.
Guide rollers ensure consistent registration, screen after screen, and it’s held in place with a magnet system.
Easily converts to a Cap Printer with additional purchase of a Cap platen and subframe from RhinoTech
Cap frames are made of flex steel. Easily slide, snap and lock cap frame in place.
Once again, thanks so much for watching this educational video. Please call RhinoTech directly if you need more information at 651-686-5027 x 4.
Are You Motivated to change to an eco-sensitive, biodegradable Screen Wash? If you’re on the fence about changing screen cleaning chemicals, consider that SWG 220™ Screen Wash Degradent has been perfected to offer the toughest screen cleaning action leaving no water-based ink unscathed. And, we’re not kidding!
This Screen Wash removes all types of water-based inks quickly after the press run AND it’s strong enough to remove dried on, water-based ink on screens, as well. This product is water-soluble and evaporates slowly for maximum yield. It is virtually odorless; a characteristic that all employees seek. It leaves zero residue behind, so no ghost images remain on the screen. And, it has a very high flash point. Finally, this screen was can be used with both manual and automatic screen cleaning equipment.
Additional high points of SWG 220™ Screen Wash Degradent:
DRAIN SAFE, NON-TOXIC, 100% BIODEGRADABLE. Cleaned screens look like new. And, the price point leaves competing screen washes wishing on a star! Use of this screen wash and the entire line of RhinoClean Green Screen Cleaning Chemicals will help businesses to “green-up” their screen cleaning practices. Mother Earth will thank you.
SO, the UPSHOT is that this Water-based Screen Wash is a bombshell of a solution.
FREE SHIPPING opportunities on orders of $50+ w/delivery in the contiguous U.S.
And, we ship world wide.
Just like the LBD, GREEN is the new black in the screen printing industry when it comes to choosing eco-friendly, environmentally-sensitive, screen cleaning chemicals. We know that using soy-based and other biodegradable, non-toxic chemicals is good for people, animals, business and Mother Earth. When these products are locally sourced, they are more of a bonus.
The FACTS. Our industry must reduce its footprint. More and more professional and novice printers or hobbyists are searching out ways to be proactive and lessen their impact on our planet. Students of the arts are graduating with attuned, eco-conscious levels and want to begin their careers in settings that are respectful of the earth, it’s inhabitants and the air we breathe. The numbers of eco-conscious apparel companies are growing. Consumers’ who are seeking out organically grown cotton products printed with water-based inks by employees who are paid a fair wage and work in companies that assure their health and safety grows significantly each year. Examples of these types of companies are Contempl8 T-Shirts, Prana and ALO (and a whole lot of others who exhibited during NYC’s Fashion Week).
PROFIT MARGIN. As with any business, the final result is the bottom-line. By incorporating the following, you will save time, money and effort:
1. Generally, you will use less of the eco-product per use as compared to those that are not.
2. Investigate, compare and invest in a screen wash Recirculation System. A recirculation system generally holds 15-20 gallons of screen wash that works to filter out ink pigments, cleaning the screen wash for reuse many times over. Another advantage is that it is a system to move you toward environmental compliance.
3. Take the leap to purchase a dip/soak tank that will hold stencil remover that allows reuse of the stencil remover many times over instead of just letting it run down a drain each time it is sprayed onto a screen in the washout booth.
4. Invest in Filtration System like the M-10F powered by RhinoTech. You will be infinitely grateful that you chose to purchase this system and it’s much less expensive that a plumber! Emulsion is a thick substance and you do not want to take the chance of clogging drain pipes and septic fields. Additionally, this system will help insure compliance with local, Parrish, township, state and federal rules governing what goes down the drain.
5. INVEST in a heavy duty, 1500 A or Pressure Washer or a lighter duty, commercial model like the RS390AR – both from RhinoTech! With these systems, you save by not having to replace homeowner – type units every 6 months – 1 year; you will speed up screen cleaning/reclaiming efforts and, again, save lots of money to spend on other screen printing equipment, supplies and accessories.
6. 20” x 24” aluminum screen frames with 110 mesh range in price from $22-26. A printer’s goal is to distribute these costs over many projects; for example, if the printer can use the screen for 25 different jobs, the cost per screen per job equals $1. This is the ultimate reason why properly taking care of screen frames for long-term reuse is a vital business practice.
I put off reading this book (not into racing/watching cars go around in circles for hours), but when I finally picked it up, I couldn’t put it down. It’s inspirational, funny & applies to all our business, life personal/animal interactions. Written in a dog’s voice and perspective, “Enzo” relates, ” I know this much about racing in the rain…it is about balance, anticipation and patience…” Believe me when I say, you will never look at your dog (or pet) the same way again after reading this book! And the next time your kid says “the dog ate my homework”, it just might be true!
We’ve found HRG² 2400 Haze Remover that is biodegradable and environmentally-sensitive. It’s available in a liquid form and removes imbedded U.V., conventional and plastisol inks that remain on the screen following emulsion removal (haze/ghost images). It effectively lifts the haze and imbedded ink from the mesh, then emulsifies and dissolves the ink resins, binders, pigments, plasticizers, etc. The solution suspends resins so reattachment to the mesh surface is prohibited allowing for water-rinse removal. And it is an incomparable degreaser!