Filtration is Good!
Focused on environmental sensitivity, the company has created a triple-action filtration system to help printers/business owners/educational institutions become and remain stewards of the earth, septic and plumbing systems. The cost of the system is competitive while remaining a dramatically efficient way in which to dispose of emulsion and ink by-products.
Like all RhinoTech Filtration systems, the M-10F offers space saving features to enable it to easily fit underneath a RhinoTech (or most other) Washout Booth and connect to plumbing systems. With the use of compatible RhinoClean Green ² Screen Cleaning chemicals that are eco-friendly and biodegradable, the filtered liquid becomes even more drain safe.
The M-10F screen cleaning filtration system works like this:
- during the screen cleaning process, ink and emulsion flow from the washout booth into the M-10F that has been positioned securely underneath the washout booth.
- The first of two filtration chambers fill with liquid from the booth.
- When the liquid reaches the top inside divider of the M-10F, it transfers to the second chamber that houses an auto discharge pump.
- As the second chamber fills, the pump activates automatically pushing the liquid out of the chamber and through two additional canister filters. At that point, maximum filtration has been achieved.
- And, only then is the filtered water allowed down the drain.
Utilizing an M-10F Filtration System offers an affordable way for any screen printing company to meet their responsibilities to comply with city, county, state, Parrish, township and federal regulations regarding liquid disposal. Home-based studios especially benefit when septic and plumbing systems are kept in tact with a purposeful screen cleaning filtration system!
Again, thanks for your interest and your subscription!